MacKenzie Realty Capital owns various investments from 6 major sectors. These sectors are Office, Retail, Multi-Family, Hotel, Healthcare, and Cash. The 7th sector is Other, but only consists of less than 1% of the entire portfolio.
Top 10 Holdings (% of Portfolio)
- InvenTrust Properties at 7.87%
- BR Big Creek at 7.39%
- Apple Hospitality REIT at 7.25%
- MC 15 Preferred Equity at 5.95%
- KBS REIT at 5.66%
- Addison NC at 4.19%
- Satellite Investment Holdings at 4.10%
- Britannia Preferred Members at 3.60%
- Bluerock Residential Growth REIT at 3.79%
- American Finance Trust at 2.80%
As of March 31, 2017 the Offering Price is $10/share , the Dividend Reinvestment Plan (DRIP) is $9/share, and the Net Asset Value (NAV) is $9.78.
If you are interested in learning more detailed information about the Q1 update, please take a moment to read the full updates below.
All information provided here is found in the FINRA approved attachments.